ERP Project Manager – MS Dynamics 365 F&O
I am actively representing a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, as they look to add to their award winning team with an experienced Project Manager. This great new role will see the successful candidate assist in the continued delivery and implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations to my clients exciting US customer base.
Role & Responsibilities
- Establish and nurture productive relationships with internal and client teams while delivering exceptional client service.
- Create and manage to formal project governance: Project Plan, Communication Plan, Roles and Responsibilities, and Risk & Mitigation.
- Manage the execution of all components of the approved project plan including project deliverables, timeline, budget, and mitigating risk.
- Maintain internal systems for project status, resource plans, financial updates for billing, time submittals and approvals, and expense reports.
- Work closely with the Microsoft FastTrack team on strategy and collaboration.
- Active participation in weekly Project Management meetings.
- Maintain a target employee utilization goal.
Skill Set Required
- A proven track record in Dynamics 365 Finance & Ops/ Dynamics AX implementation project management
- Partner based project management experience
- Strong understanding and experience within the end to end ERP implementation project life cycle
- Methodical approach, with a firm understanding in AGILE/ Waterfall/ SureStep methodology principles
- Diverse industry/ business process exposure, ideally including retail, supply chain, manufacturing, professional services OR finance
- The opportunity to work for one of the USs leading MS Gold Partners of a host of fantastic D365 ERP implementations
- A strong base salary up to $180k (experience dependent)
- Excellent company bonus scheme
- Certified training/ development openings
- Brilliant welfare and benefits package
This is a remote based role that offers a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic D365 F&O Project Manager to utilize their skill set on a host of exciting, greenfield Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations implementations.